Ahad, 20 Mei 2012

..one in million...

u always mine.. u always in my heart.. u always good look for me.. u always caring for me.. u always be yourself for me.. u always make me smile when i sad.. u always make me laugh.. u always make me just like a princess.. u always make me look good and enough.. u always make me remind who i am.. u always here when i have something and problem even though u at south and i at north.. u always help me in my studies.. u always support me when i broke-up with my boyfriend before.. u always teach me how to survive life everyday.. u always help me make good and wrong decision.. u always advise me to think before do any action or final decision and answer u always love me miss me need me even though i do mistake and disappointed u always ask me enough or not my food territories book cloths and so on when we was study long time ago u always topup my credit when my credit finish and expired date u always buy me small and sweet little toys like pokemon,naruto for my hobby u always pray for me to be strong for survive life and never give up lastly, u always waiting for me just like beauty and beast
and i will waiting for you too just like korean drama

Tiada ulasan: