Jumaat, 23 Julai 2010

home sweet home

hello blogger...
long time never drop here for write about what happen to myself...
actually in for 5 months before this many2 situation happen..
about families, frenz, community, love, and so on...

went i was 22 years old last 25th of may..i think so many about my future
about self, academic, social life, and so on...
beside that i also cannot control my self..
i not thinking for long time just for shot time..
but now i have to do it..
i have to think first b4 i do...
like 'adnan sempit' muvie said..."i don`t want banana fruit two time"
so i must it..think before make final decision..

so now i have to straight away n look in front and don`t turn back..
my studies also in control
about 1 years my studies will be finish
i hope so i can grade n get the job and think about my own future (own family)..if god willing i want continue my master in ukm but or upm if can i want continue at oversea..inysyallah...pray for me yea...

i will stop here for get some idea to write..
see u all again...bye...

2 ulasan:

^HANAN^ berkata...

kwn aku speaking...hehehehe tahniah2..=)

bella berkata...

dahsyat komeee speakingggg!!!!!!!!!